Which application system?
UofL currently uses two application tracking systems and troubleshooting is different for each system. They can be identified by the Job ID number assigned to the posting. Please determine which system your job posting is using below for support.
Troubleshooting for Job ID numbers beginning with 3xxxx
If you receive any errors, please follow these tips:
- Clear your cache: Use your browser toolbar: Tools/Internet Options/General Tab>click Delete files>check Delete all offline content>click OK. You may also want to Delete cookies, click Close >click OK.
- Add a Trusted Site: Use your browser toolbar: Tools/Internet Options/Security/Trusted Sites, select Sites, type in https://*.louisville.edu in the text box and click Add, click Close and then click OK.
- Allow Pop-ups: Use your browser toolbar: Tools/Pop-up Blocker> click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker or Allow Pop-Ups.
For users with Internet Explorer 10
There is an issue with this version that may keep some applicants from being able to register. Please follow these instructions and then restart Internet Explorer.
- Look for a small gray icon representing a torn sheet of paper on the top tool bar just to the right of the field used to enter a URL. Click the gray, broken paper icon and it will turn blue. Check that the icon stays blue after you move your mouse away. When the icon is blue, compatibility mode is turned on. A gray icon indicates that compatibility mode is turned off. OR
- Go to the Tools menu (you may need to press [Alt] to see the Menu bar), select Compatibility View Settings, and click [Add] to view the specific page you are on in Compatibility View (or select Display all websites in Compatibility View).
Receiving an error that your resume "cannot be parsed at this time"
This error is often received because of the title the document is saved as. Please save documents using only letters and numbers, with no spaces or symbols.
For Additional Technical Support: IT HelpDesk is available at 502-852-7997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troubleshooting for Job ID numbers beginning with ULxxx
If you encounter problems applying for a job with a Job ID number that begins with UL, please contact Human Resources at (502) 852-3167 or email Employment Services. Please reference the Job ID number.
Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources office located at 1980 Arthur Street - Louisville, Kentucky 40208. For more information, please contact us by phone (502) 852-6542 or email Employment Services.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, you may schedule an appointment at (502) 852-6542 with Employment Services at the Human Resources office located at 1980 Arthur Street, Louisville, KY 40208.
For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions >>