All new staff positions must be requested and approved through the Office of Employment Services.
The creation of any new staff positions may take between five to seven business days to complete.
In order to request a new staff position, the following items must be completed:
- Position Authorization Request Form
- This form must include the signatures of the appropriate department contact as well as the Dean, VP, and/or Director for the department.
- Please make sure to include the standard hours, account code, department ID, and proposed effective start date for the position.
- *NEW* Job Description Form (DOC)
- This form must include the signatures of the appropriate supervisor and administrator for the department.
- Please make sure to include the appropriate job duties and responsibilities, the requested level of education, and the requested level of experience for the position.
Additional questions or concerns should be directed to the Office of Compensation and Employment
at (502) 852-6542.
Return to Compensation Resources