Enroll in the UofL retirement Plan
University of Louisville has selected Fidelity Investments to provide expanded services that will make enrolling and managing your retirement savings plan easier. Whether you choose to enroll with Fidelity, TIAA-CREF, or both, you will first access an enrollment site (NetBenefits®) managed by Fidelity.
At the Fidelity NetBenefitsSM site, you can enroll in the University of Louisville 403(b) Plan, change providers, make or change payroll deduction amounts, and choose your investment options with Fidelity. To choose investment options with TIAA-CREF, you need to access TIAA-CREF's website.
Steps to Enroll in the Plan
To enroll for the first time in the University of Louisville 403(b) Plan, follow the steps below. (Remember, regardless of whether you are enrolling with Fidelity, TIAA-CREF, or both, you will first access an enrollment site managed by Fidelity.)
- Contact HR Retirement Adminsitrator Kathy Hite at 502-852-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up shell account.
- Go to Fidelity NetBenefits
- At the NetBenefits login screen, select "New User Registration"
- When you enroll for the first time, Fidelity will prompt you to provide your Social Security number. You will be able to:
- set up your payroll deductions (contribution amounts) with the University of Louisville
- set the retirement provider(s) (Fidelity and/or TIAA-CREF) to manage your contributions
- set up investment options for your Fidelity-managed account (a separate link is provided within NetBenefits to set up your TIAA-CREF investment options)
If you have already enrolled in the University of Louisville 403(b) Plan and want to learn how to view or make changes to your account, go to the Access Account page.
Before investing in any mutual fund, please carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For this and other information on mutual funds available through Fidelity, call Fidelity at 1-800-343-0860 or visit www.fidelity.com for a free prospectus. Read it carefully before you invest.
For information on investment options available through TIAA-CREF, call TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2252 or visit www.tiaa-cref.org for a free prospectus. Read it carefully before you invest.