Humana Dental is our dental provider. Our dental plan is a PPO plan. You can see any dentist, but will save more money and receive more benefits when you go to a dentist in the PPO Network. If you need more information on coverage, call the Humana Dental Customer Service number at 1-800-558-4444 or visit www.humana.com.
Your enrollment options include:
- If you are currently enrolled in the dental plan and are not making a change in your level of coverage, do nothing. You and/or your dependents will be automatically enrolled.
- To add dental coverage or make a change to your current election you must take action and enroll.
- If you are currently enrolled in the dental plan and wish to drop coverage, you must "waive/cancel" your coverage election.
Who is eligible for the dental plan?
- Regular status employees who are employed 80% or greater full-time equivalency (FTE)
- Regular status part-time employees and temporary part-time lecturers (40% to 79% FTE)
- UofL retirees and their spouses.
- Spouses of covered UofL employees
- Qualifying adult
- Child(ren) ( natural children, step children, foster children, legally adopted children, and children placed for adoption) to the end of the calendar year in which they turn 26 even if they are married; not living with parents; attending school; not financially dependent on their parents;or eligible to enroll in their employer’s health plan Child(ren) of the employee or the employee’s spouse of any age when such children are incapable of self-support because of a total and permanent disability; and
- Child(ren) age 26 and under for whom the employee is required to provide health care coverage under a qualified medical child support order (QMCSO), regardless of where the child resides or if the child is dependent upon the employee for support.
- Surviving spouses of UofL employees or retirees.
- COBRA participants
2014 Dental Plan Summary
2014 Monthly Dental Rates for Employees, Retirees, and Surviving Spouses
|Individual & Spouse
| Individual & Children
2014 Monthly Dental Rates for Employees (based on 10-month pay)
|Individual & Spouse
|Individual & Children