The University of Louisville's Campus Health Services offers a wide array of services, with a mission of enhancing all students’ educational experience by providing confidential, affordable, effective and student-focused medical, mental and health education services to all students in the university community. By providing these services, students will be able to better complete their academic goals by minimizing the effects of illness and maximizing health and wellness.
- Campus Health Services main site
- Health Promotion provides programs, services, advocacy, peer mentoring and increased access to health promoting options
- BRICC Coalition provides leadership that increase resiliency and reduce high risk drinking and substance use in the campus and community
- PEACC provides advocacy and assistance to university students, staff and faculty who are affected by sexual assault/rape, domestic violence and stalking
- Counseling services
- Immunization Requirements provides information about required immunizations for first year students as well as recommendations for other immunizations.
- Information about Meningococcal Meningitis