University of Louisville offers several resources to assist students with their financial issues.
- ULink - student portal where students can find most information about their classes, residence hall assignment and charges on their student accounts
- Bursar's Office provides resources to assist students with questions regarding policies and procedures relating to billing, tuition assessment, bursar account charges, financial aid refunds, payment options, and third party sponsor billing
- Financial Aid assists students with filing the FAFSA as well financial counseling to both current and prospective students
- Payment Due Dates - housing charges are posted to university student accounts. Be aware of the due dates so you can avoid late fees
- Payment Plans - on campus housing does not offer payment plan services. Students who want to sign up for a payment plan will need to do so through the Bursar's office