All residents are required to participate in the Meal Plan Program. Residents living in a room with no kitchen will participate in the $1,460 meal plan. Residents living in apartments with kitchens will participate in the $930 meal plan.
- Dining services - provides a wide array of dining options
- Locations - lists all the food locations on campus (food courts, restaurants, and convenience stores) as well as the weekly menu for each place
- Check your meal plan balance
- Meal Plans - review the various meal plans with instructions on how to change your current plan and/or adding money to your meal card.
- Special dietary needs? Call the executive chef at 502-852-5687. We regularly work with students with nut allergies, religious restrictions, and students with a vegetarian or vegan diet.