Metropolitan College TC
The Metropolitan College Community will provide students with an opportunity to engage with each other and with the campus community. Students will have an opportunity to share advice regarding time management, organization, and work life balance while attending school and working third shift within UPS. Students will also be able to form relationships with other students within Metropolitan College who are faced with similar challenges that include managing sleep schedules and transportation to UPS. Metropolitan College staff members will also offer programming relevant to their needs, including onsite agreement signing as well as the Career and Academic Planning Program. This community is housed in the University Tower Apartments (UTA). Learn more about UTA here.
What are the benefits of participating in the Metropolitan College Community?
- Onsite student agreement signing provided by a member of the Student Development Team.
- Onsite resumé development and mock interviews as part of the Career and Academic Planning Program.
- Housing during the summer and over the institutional closing periods. Students residing in the MC theme housing will be able to remain on the same floor and room plan within the community. Students planning to stay on campus for the summer term will be given preference.
- Social activities to allow students to engage with other metropolitan College students and the campus community.
- Live with students who have a similar schedule to allow for less interrupted sleep schedules and possible carpooling opportunities.
- Live on a floor with housing staff who are knowledgeable of Metropolitan College students' needs.
- Facilitation of community engagement among fellow Metropolitan College students.
Who can apply for the Metropolitan College Community?
- All students at the University of Louisville who are in or interested in the Metropolitan College program.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill out our housing application. After completing the housing application, please complete the Metropolitan College Themed Community Application.
For any additional questions related to the Metropolitan College Community, please contact Chelsea Wightman at email@example.com or 502 852-2121.