2020-2021 Living-Learning & Themed Communities
Campus Housing defines LLCs and TCs as residential programs that house a group of students who share a common academic or non-academic interests. Students participating in an LLC are engaged through linked courses and intentional programming that directly relates to course content. Themed communities are designed to connect students that share a common interest in, or identify as part of, a particular group or community.
Participants will have increased faculty and staff engagement, opportunities to actively engage in community-specific programs, and be exposed to campus resources relevant to their academic, personal, and/or professional endeavors.
The LLC/TC Application for the upcoming academic year is currently closed.
Available LLCs for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- College of Business: Thriving & Innovation Through Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Education and Health & Sport Science
- Feminist Social Justice Leadership
- First-Generation Cardinal
- Health Sciences (Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Public Health)
- Parish (Porter Scholars and Black-Identifying A&S Students)
- School of Music
- Social Work