Dental Hygiene LLC
This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services and connections to campus and community resources. This community will accommodate students in Community Park. Learn more about Community Park here.
Required Courses for the Dental Hygiene Community:
- DHED 101 – Dental Hygiene Academic Orientation
- BIOL 102 – Introduction to Biological Systems
- BIOL 104 – Laboratory for Introduction to Biological Systems
- CHEM 101 – Introduction to Chemistry
What are the benefits of participating in the Dental Hygiene Community?
- A Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college
- Tutors in your residence hall to assist you with homework and studying for tests
- Opportunities to meet faculty and dental hygienists outside the classroom setting
- Academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- Social activities to assist you in getting to know community members better
Who can apply for the Dental Hygiene Community?
- Incoming first-year students with a dental hygiene major or interest in dental hygiene.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill out our housing application. After completing the housing application, please complete the Dental Hygiene Community application.
For any additional questions related to the Dental Hygiene Community, please contact Tana Didelot at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 852-5075.