Pre-Dental Hygiene LLC
The Pre-Dental Hygiene Living-Learning Community brings together students wishing to pursue a career in dental hygiene in a dynamic, engaging environment. This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services and connections to campus and community resources. This community will accommodate students in Kurz Hall.
Learn more about Kurz Hall.
As a pre-dental hygiene student, you can expect to receive the following services:
- a Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college
- tutors in your residence hall to assist you with homework and studying for tests
- opportunities to meet faculty and dental hygienists outside the classroom setting
- academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- social activities to assist you in getting to know community members better
Required Courses in the fall: CHEM 101 and DEHD
Required Courses in the spring: BIO 102 and BIO 104
(Those courses meet General Education requirements whether or not you change majors and whether or not you are currently enrolled in your major.)