Billy Minardi All Male TC
This community is housed in Billy Minardi Hall. Learn more about Billy Minardi Hall here.
What are the benefits of participating in the AMTC?
- Engage in discussions regarding the male-focused issues both on campus and the larger community, e.g., relationships, domestic violence, etc.
- Explore traditional and non-traditional male culture through programming, service, and respectful dialogue.
- Connect participants with campus partners that work towards creating safe, inclusive spaces for all students.
- Provide service to the university and community.
Who can apply for the AMTC?
- All male University of Louisville students are welcome to participate in this themed community.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to be successful in a team-oriented, all male environment, e.g., experience playing organized sports, Boy Scouts, etc.
- Must be in good standing with the university.
- All students interested in being part of the AMTC community must complete an application and may be required to meet with the coordinator and AMTC adviser.
- Students will be expected to meet the financial obligations based on the schedule set up by the University of Louisville Bursar’s Office.
- Ability to meet the financial obligations of the theme community; please see the Costs information on the Housing website.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill out our housing application. After completing the housing application, please complete the Billy Minardi All-Male Themed Community Application.
NOTE: the AMTC Community resides in a building which typically provides two meals per day during the week and no meals on the weekend, pending the schedule of the kitchen. Those approved to live in the AMTC Community are also highly encouraged to purchase a flex plan from UofL Dining Services in order to supplement the meal plan. This is done automatically via the Cardinal Card Office.