In partnership with the PEACC Center, the All-Male Themed Community (AMTC) is designed for those interested in living in an all-male, team-oriented environment.
Location: Billy Minardi Hall
Advisor: LaMont Johnson
- Engage in discussions regarding the male-focused issues both on campus and the larger community, e.g., relationships, domestic violence, etc.
- Explore traditional and non-traditional masculine culture through programming, service, and respectful dialogue.
- Connect participants with campus partners that work towards creating safe, inclusive spaces for all students.
- Provide service to the university and community.
Who can apply?
- Any male-identified University of Louisville student is welcome to participate in this themed community.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to be successful in a team-oriented, all male environment, e.g., experience playing organized sports, Boy Scouts, etc.
- Must be in good standing with the university.
- All students interested in being part of the AMTC community must complete an application and may be required to meet with the coordinator and AMTC adviser.
- Students will be expected to meet the financial obligations based on the schedule set up by the University of Louisville Bursar’s Office.
NOTE: the AMTC Community resides in a building which offers 50 catered meals (typically dinners) per semester. Students are provided a meal schedule each semester. Those approved to live in the AMTC Community are also highly encouraged to purchase a flex plan from UofL Dining Services in order to supplement the meal plan. This is done via the Cardinal Card Office.