** Please be aware that we will be continually updating information as the summer progresses. Thank you for your patience and understanding!**
Move-In Day Information
The majority of the campus housing students will move-in on Thursday, August 15th, 2019, from 9:00 AM EST until 4:00 PM EST.
Some student groups are able to move in on different dates to campus commitments or other reasons. More information regarding early move-in for student groups will be provided at a later date. You must be part of a pre-approved student group in order to move on campus prior to Thursday, August 15th, 2019, at 9:00 AM EST.
If you need to move-in prior to Thursday, August 15th, 2019, at 9:00 AM EST, and you are not apart of an approved student group, please visit the Early Arrival Information website.
If you cannot make it to Move-In Day on August 16th, you can move in later. If you must move in later than the scheduled move-in day, please contact Campus Housing at (502)-852-6636 to inform us that you will not be arriving on Move-In Day. We will then work with you to schedule a day and time for you to move in.
Move-In Times by Building and Floor
This information is being continuously updated, if your information isn't here, please check back with us later. Thank you for being patient with us!
"How To" Move-In
Please follow the driving directions that are available on your assigned residence hall page. Please know that if you plug in the address for the building into a GPS, it may not take you the way in which we are needing you to take on Move-In Day to reduce traffic as much as possible.
Once you follow the directions:
- Enter the drive through lanes for your assigned residence hall
- Students will enter their residence hall to pick up their room key/get their student ID activated
- While students are getting their room key/ID activated, any guests who are with the student will have 15 minutes to unload their car. Volunteers will be available to assist with unloading and getting items into students rooms.
- After unloading, you will need to move your car to the Cardinal Stadium parking lot. Shuttles will be available to bring you back to a stop that is closest to your students assigned residence hall. To find out more information on where to park and shuttle information, please visit the Parking & Shuttle Information page.
Preparing for Move-In Day
To ensure that your move-in day goes as perfectly as possible, here are some tips to help you be prepared on/for the big day.
- Review the What to Bring list.
- Pay your student account balance or set up a payment plan with the Bursar's Office.
- Bring your Cardinal Card, or stop by the Cardinal Card Officeto have your Cardinal Card made.
- NOTE: You will not be able to access your residence hall after move-in day without your Cardinal Card!
- Pick up your parking pass from the Parking Office.
- If you're interested in a bed loft, a microchill (combination mini-refrigerator and microwave unit), safe or purchase a futon, visit our approved vendor's website College Products
- Residents living in Bettie Johnson Hall, Billy Minardi Hall, Community Park, Kurz Hall, University Pointe, and Cardinal Towne cannot rent bed lofts.
- Community Park and Kurz Hall are supplied with a microfridge (a combination mini-refrigerator and microwave unit) in each student room.
- Billy Minardi comes with a mini-fridge and a microwave in each room.
- Review the cost of your room and meal plan on our Cost of Living on Campus page.
- Visit the Disability Resource Center if you have a disability that will affect your housing assignment.
Move-In Day Dining Options
More information on this is to come! Please check back at a later date!
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact our Campus Housing team:
Move-In Day Information for Each Hall
Click your hall below to view move-in day information that is specific to your hall.