Housing and Residence Life’s mission includes a focus on safety, comfort and academic success. The core values of our program mirror that mission.
- Student Focus – Our residents come first.
- Respect – We demonstrate fairness, consistency and compassion in our interactions with others.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves at all times in a professional and ethical manner. Honesty and openness are hallmarks of the way we conduct our business.
- Caring for Community – Developing comfortable places to live and learn, while providing students opportunities to learn civic responsibility.
- Intentionality – We are singly focused on making every interaction with our residents count. Staff are trained to have intrusive conversations with students to enable them to more effectively assist students with issues that may be affecting their experience at UofL.