Miller Hall is a centrally located facility specifically for first-year students and offers services and experiences specific to this population. Miller Hall features traditional, double-occupancy rooms with a community bath on each floor.
- Up to 46 students per floor
- West wing is Male
- East wing is Female
- Visitation limited to noon to midnight on weeknights
- 12 residents per bathroom stall
- Laundry facilities available on the first floor for women and in the basement for men
- Kitchens located on the 3rd floor for both wings and on the first floor.
Miller Hall Double Room
- Width: 11 feet 3 inches
- Length: 16 feet 1 inche
- Window Width: 6 feet
- Length: 87 inches
- Width: 38 inches
- Clearance under the bed: 12 inches
- Height: 30 inches
- Length: 41 1/2 inches to 48 inches
- Width: 24 inches
- Height: 100 inches
- Hanger area: 65 inches
- Cubby hole: 15 inches
- Length: 55 1/2 inches
- Depth: 27 inches
* Measurements are an approximation. While each room is equipped with the same kinds of furniture (beds, desks, chairs, etc.) There could be small variances in sizes of the furniture and the size of the room itself. Bed size and clearance is accurate.