The Pre-Dental Hygiene Living-Learning Community brings together students wishing to pursue a career in dental hygiene in a dynamic, engaging environment. This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services, and connections to campus and community resources. This community will accommodate students in the Community Park Residence Hall.
As a pre-dental hygiene student, you can expect to receive the following services:
- A Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college.
- Tutors in your residence hall on some evenings to assist you with homework and studying for tests.
- Opportunities to meet faculty and dental hygienists outside the classroom setting.
- Academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student.
- Social activities to assist you in getting to know community members better.
Required Courses in the Fall: Chem 101 and DEHD
Required Courses in the Spring: Bio 102 and Bio 104