Spring 2020 Housing Application Procedure
Find Your #CardinalHome With Us!
The Spring 2020 Housing Application is now available! We are so excited to have you joining our family for the upcoming semester! Now that the Spring 2020 Housing Application has launched, it is time for you to secure a #CardinalHome. Before you complete the application, we encourage you to review the various housing options available here on campus as well as the policies and financial commitments associated with each option. We truly want you to succeed throughout your time here, which is why we encourage you to explore the diverse housing communities that make our campus so vibrant.
In accordance with UofL’s first-year live-on requirement, first-year Cardinals are expected to live in an on-campus residence hall. If you plan to reside with your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) for the Spring 2020 term, please review the First-Year Live-On Policy and complete the First-Year Live-On Exemption Request and associated steps.
How to Apply for Housing
In order to get started with the housing application, please ensure that the following are available:
- Your unique seven-digit student ID number
- Your UofL email address (email ending in “@louisville.edu”)
- The full name and student ID number of your preferred roommate
- A credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or pre-paid) for submitting the $100 application fee
- The email address(es) of your parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s)
- Parent or legal guardian for co-signature (if you are younger than 18 at the time of filling out the application)
APPLY @ LOUISVILLE.EDU/HOUSING & CLICK “APPLY FOR HOUSING”
Do you need to submit your application fee?
Applications are considered incomplete until the application fee payment has been submitted. If you have forgotten to submit your application fee, please take the following actions:
- Visit the Housing Portal located on the UofL Campus Housing homepage.
- Enter your seven-digit student ID number and leave the password field blank.
- Click “Forgot Password” to have a temporary password sent to your email. You will then enter the password into the password field and click “Login”
- Click “Housing Application” and then the “Spring 2020 Application” and this will re-enter you into the application, where you will be able to complete the payment process.
If you have any issues with the payment process, please contact our service account at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and student ID number so we may assist you. All inquiries must come from a valid louisville.edu email address.
Here are some important next steps. Once your application has been submitted along with the application fee, you will receive an email confirmation that you have successfully submitted your housing application. If you do not receive this initial confirmation email within one hour of completing the application, please contact email@example.com so that we can research the issue. You will receive an additional email by November 18th which specifies a day and time during which you may participate in the room selection process which is set to take place during the week of December 2nd. The earlier you complete your application, the earlier you will be able to select your room preference during the room selection period. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible and regularly monitor your UofL email account!
Still Have Questions? Reach Out to Us!
We are so excited for you to find your #CardinalHome with us. If you have any questions or concerns throughout this process, please reach out to us:
Online chat: uofl.me/housing-chat