Fall 2020 Housing Application Procedure for Returning Residents
We are thrilled that you have chosen to find your #CardinalHome with Campus Housing at the University of Louisville (UofL). To get started, we encourage you to review the various housing options available here on campus as well as the policies and financial commitments associated with each option. Please note that two processes are involved in securing on-campus housing: 1. Completing the Housing Application and 2. Participating in Room Selection.
- The Fall 2020 Housing Application officially launched in November. It will remain open until late July, so there's still time to apply!
- If you completed the housing application by the priority deadline of February 1st, you should have received an email regarding your Room Selection or Room Retention details. Both Returner Room Retention and Room Selection for priority applicants have closed.
- If you completed the housing application after February 1st, you will be able to log into the Housing Portal to select your residence hall and space beginning March 9th. Room selection instructions will be included in your confirmation email; however, you will not be appointed a room selection date/time. Instead, you may log in at any time beginning March 9th to select a space.
- The sooner you select your space, the wider availability of halls and rooms!
- Check out our Timeline of Important Dates!
Completing the Housing Application
Download a copy of our Application Tutorial below:
In order to get started with the housing application, please ensure that the following are available:
- Your unique seven-digit student ID number
- Your UofL email address (email ending in “@louisville.edu”)
- The full name and student ID number of your preferred roommate
- The email address(es) of your parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s)
- Parent or legal guardian for co-signature (if you are younger than 18 at the time of filling out the application)
APPLY @ LOUISVILLE.EDU/HOUSING & CLICK “APPLY FOR HOUSING”
Since you have previously submitted the one-time Housing Application fee, you are not expected to re-submit an application fee.