- The Institute for Cellular Therapeutics
Dedicated to conducting research in stem cell biology and bone marrow transplantation
- Institute for Molecular Diversity and Drug Design
This University-wide institute encompasses research
and training involving the design, synthesis, bioanalysis, and clinical
uses of new pharmaceuticals, including the fields of combinatorial
chemistry, screening, machine learning, and gene-based therapies.
- Kentucky Institute for Environment and Sustainable Development
A neutral source of multidisciplinary research and analysis, and consultation on local, state, national and global environmental-related
- Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center
Kentucky's statewide program helping small and medium-sized manufacturers to identify and implement
- Kentucky Population Research
The state's liason to the U.S. Bureau of the Census' Federal-State Cooperative Program for Population Estimates
- The Logistics and Distribution Institute
University resources engaged in conducting research, relating to logistics and distribution.
- State Data Center
The official clearinghouse for U.S. Census data and products related to Kentucky
- Urban Studies Institute
An applied social policy research center
- Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods
An organization to help revitalize the West End
Enterprise Community by investing in its people and their future.
- Center for Genetics and Molecular Medicine
The Center for Genetics and Molecular Medicine provides the focus for research, training, education, and service
in genetics and molecular medicine at the University of Louisville and the Louisville Medical Center.
- Birth Defects Center
The objectives of the University of Louisville
Birth Defects Center include:
- conduct of fundamental research on molecular and molecular genetic
aspects of embryonic development and congenital malformations and
- improvement of the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of birth defects.