The University of Louisville Department of History offers a comprehensive undergraduate program. Our course offerings include an extensive array of classes covering American, South American, European, African, South Asian, and Asian history. Courses are taught by an internationally recognized faculty. Students who choose to pursue a history major or minor receive extensive, one-on-one advising with the department's faculty.
- B.A. History with Concentration in Social Sciences
- B.A. History with Concentration in Humanities
- B.A./M.A. Accelerated Program
- B.A. History Accelerated Track to Law (3+3)
- History Minor
In recent years, History undergraduates have held internships at the following local institutions and agencies:
- Churchill Downs
- Farmington Historic Home
- Filson Historical Society
- Locust Grove National Historic Landmark
- Jefferson Memorial Forest
- Old Louisville Neighborhood Association
- Portland Museum
For more information about pursuing an undergraduate degree in history, please contact undergraduate advisor Dr. Thomas Mackey at 852-3892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.