Funding opportunities for Graduate students
Funding Opportunities for M.A. students in the History Department
- Deadline for all applications for 2015-2016 is February 13, 2015
- All assistantships, internships, and scholarships start each academic year in the Fall Semester
- Due to available funding the History Department may not have all assistantships, internships, and scholarships available every academic year
- Submit material required for their graduate studies application via the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies (SIGS) website at www.louisville.edu/graduate/sigs/apply.
- As part of that application, they also submit an additional third letter of recommendation which speaks to their potential for success in advanced studies and research in history.
- In addition, they submit online a letter of application (in the section "Other") which indicates for which funding source(s) they wish to be considered.
- Letters of Recommendation may also be mailed to Professor Tracy K’Meyer, Chair, Department of History, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292.
- Submit a letter of application and at least one letter of recommendation from a member of the UofL History faculty which indicates that they are making reasonable progress toward the degree.
- Email this material to email@example.com or mail directly to Professor Tracy K'Meyer, Chair, Department of History, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292.
Additional links and information on financial aid for graduate students from the University of Louisville and the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies can be found here.