Graduate Student Celebration--Day at the Downs!
Graduate Student and Graduating Student Day at the Downs
When: Thursday, May 15, gates open 11:30 a.m., post-time 1 p.m.
Where: Churchill Downs, 700 Central Ave.
Tickets can be picked up before May 15 in Room W310 in the SAC.
Dress Code: Shirts with collars, sweaters, dresses, pantsuits, and slacks are preferred; jackets are optional. Blazers, vest, golf shirts, dress shorts, dress jeans, and capris are appropriate. Frayed and torn denim is considered inappropriate attire.
Please remember to pick up your tickets prior to arrival. If you do not have your tickets, you will be required to pay General Admission at the gate.
6th Annual Graduate Research Symposium- Winners announced!
2014 Football Season Tickets
Tickets for the 2014 Football Season are going on sale! There are a limited number of tickets available based on each graduate school. All graduate students are able to purchase up to 2 tickets! Below is the schedule of the on sale dates & times, followed by information on HOW to purchase.
- Medical School – Tuesday, May 6th starting at 10 am – 9 pm (or until med school tickets are sold out)
- Dental School – Wednesday, May 7th starting at 10 am – 9 pm (or until dental school tickets are sold out)
- Law School – Thursday, May 8th starting at 10 am – 9 pm (or until law school tickets are sold out)
- Graduate School – Monday, May 9th starting at 10 am – 9 pm (or until GSC tickets are sold out)
MONDAY, May 12th – any remaining graduate tickets will be available to ALL graduate students beginning at 10 am!
Student Season Ticket Option: Each student will be given the opportunity to order 2 Full Season Packages (6 games). The Student Season Package will be $72 for 1 ticket or $144 for 2 tickets.
Student basketball tickets will go on sale separately in the Fall. However, those students who purchase football tickets will have the first opportunity to purchase basketball season tickets. It is highly likely if you do NOT purchase football season tickets, you will not receive basketball tickets. By being a season ticket holder, you can also potentially have the right to purchase post-season tickets first!
· All tickets are GA so it does not matter what tickets you select at this time. Grad student tickets will be assigned in the order they are purchased. Grad students who elect to join the SCAF will be assigned a seat prior to non-SCAF students.
· You will receive a confirmation email from the Ticket Office after your purchase.
* Remember to print the confirmation page at the end of your order to keep for your records
* Methods of payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard
Grad students may elect to purchase an undergraduate ticket. The benefit to purchasing one undergraduate ticket is to participate in the first-come; first served seating option. However, if you elect to purchase an undergraduate ticket for better seating you will only be able to purchase one ticket and you will have to abide by all the undergrad policies found here: http://www.gocards.com/tickets/student-tickets.html
Students who chose not to enroll for Fall 2014 are eligible for a refund. No refunds will be given to enrolled students.
Do I need to show my Student ID at the football games?
No, graduate students who purchase tickets through the graduate school lottery are exempt from showing their student ID at home football games.
Where will my tickets be located?
Graduate students will receive an assigned seat in sections 217-220, based on the timing of your purchase. You will be seated with other members of your graduate school. We do not accept any other additional requests to sit with another student. Students who want to sit together need to purchase together.
How do I redeem my ticket?
A detailed email will be sent to those who purchase with instructions on how to print your tickets off at home. This will be sent out approximately a week before the first home football game. If you do not have access to a printer, you can come to the Ticket Office at the football stadium with your student ID.
E-mail: email@example.com OR contact your graduate school President
Address: University of Louisville Athletic Ticket Office
2800 S. Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40208
Phone: (502) 852-5151