Policies, Procedures and Forms
Below are links to some of the material and information most frequently requested by faculty and staff. Some documents are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
This page provides information and resources for Directors of Graduate Studies, including the Graduate Advisor Handbook, Program Review Guidelines and documentation, information related to the Graduate Council and important forms and other reference materials.
This list is located on the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies SharePoint Site. The faculty on this list are those who currently hold full graduate faculty status appointments.
- Degree Applications/Diplomas/Commencement information (Department web site)
- Doctoral Hooding and Graduation Ceremony
Policies & Procedures
- Academic Grievance Procedure (Graduate Catalog web site)
- Deadlines for Master's and Doctoral Degrees
- Graduate Catalog
- Minimum Guidelines for Graduate Education for Individual Units (SharePoint site)
- Residency Policy (Residency web site)
- SIGS By-Laws and Minimum Guidelines for Graduate Education (SharePoint site)
- - Answers to Student Questions
- The RedBook: Policies and general guidance (Provost web site)
Fellowships and Scholarships
You mustbefore you will be able to submit the following forms.
PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (download)