For Faculty & Staff
The School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies Master Calendar is meant to communicate administrative tasks, events, and department deadlines.
This page provides information and resources for Directors of Graduate Studies, including the Graduate Advisor Handbook, Program Review Guidelines and documentation, information related to the Graduate Council and important forms and other reference materials.
This list is located on the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies SharePoint Site. The faculty on this list are those who currently hold full graduate faculty status appointments.
Policies & Procedures
- Academic Grievance Procedure (Graduate Catalog web site)
- SIGS By-Laws and Minimum Guidelines for Graduate Education (SharePoint site)
- Minimum Guidelines for Graduate Education for Individual Units (SharePoint site)
- Deadlines for Master's and Doctoral Degrees
- Graduate Catalog
- Guide to the Preparation of Theses and Dissertations
- Honorary Degree Guidelines (pdf)
- Residency Policy (Residency web site)
- Student Family and Medical Leave Act Policy (pdf)
- Student FAQ (pdf) - Answers to Student Questions
- The RedBook: Policies and general guidance (Provost web site)
You must login before you will be able to submit the following forms.
- Faculty Mentor Awards
- GA Workload Waiver (20-hour form)
- Nomination Form for Graduate Student Award or Honors
- Results of Ph.D. Qualifying/Comps Exam Form
- Request to Schedule Final Oral Defense Form
- Request to Withdraw from Graduate Program
- Scholarship and Tuition Awards Nomination Form
- Thesis/Dissertation Advisory Committee Appointment Form (pdf)
- Transfer of Graduate Credit Form (pdf)
- Tuition Remission Form
- Variance Request Form (pdf)
PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (download)