Faculty & Staff
Below are links to some of the material and information most frequently requested by faculty and staff. Some documents are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
Directors of Graduate Studies Resources
This page provides information and resources for Directors of Graduate Studies, including the Graduate Advisor Handbook, Program Review Guidelines and documentation, information related to the Graduate Council and important forms and other reference materials.View Resources
Graduate Faculty List
This list is located on the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies SharePoint Site. The faculty on this list are those who currently hold full graduate faculty status appointments.
- Graduate Catalog
- Residency Policy (Residency web site)
- Evaluation of Progress Toward Degree for Doctoral Students
- Honorary Degree Guidelines
- Academic Grievance Procedure (Provost web site)
Student Funding Policies
- Policy on Graduate Assistantship Funding Duration
- Graduate Assistantship Tuition Remission (PDF)
- Policies on Parental, Family and Medical Leave for Graduate Students
- Leave Recommendation for Graduate Students on Twelve-Month Assistantships
You must login before you will be able to submit the following forms.
- Faculty Mentor Awards
- GA Workload Waiver (20-hour form)
- Nomination Form for Graduate Student Award or Honors
- Results of Ph.D. Qualifying/Comps Exam Form
- Request to Schedule Final Oral Defense Form
- Request to Withdraw from Graduate Program
- Scholarship and Tuition Awards Nomination Form
- Thesis/Dissertation Advisory Committee Appointment Form
- Transfer of Graduate Credit Form
- Variance Request Form
PDF documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing. To download your free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit the Adobe Web site.