GHN Enrollment / HA Instructions
Employees/retirees enrolled in UofL's health (medical) plan can earn the $40 monthly ($480 annual) premium incentive by following these three easy steps:
Completing your health assessment is easy!
1. Go to UofLGetHealthynow.cafewell.com and enter your credentials (date of birth and employee ID)
2. Customize your personal health itinerary.
· On the homepage, click the “Add Programs” tab of your Personal Health Itinerary
· Find the “Health Assessment” wellcard and click “Join Now”
· Click on “Get Started” to be taken to the “Active Programs” tab of your Personal Health Itinerary
· Access the “Health Assessment” wellcard, newly added to your “Active Programs”
· From the list of activities available in your “Health Assessment” wellcard, click on the arrow next to “Visit: Your Profile to Update Your Phone Number”
3. Complete your health assessment.
· Once you’ve personalized your health assessment profile, navigate “Home” from the primary navigation menu at the top of the page
· Scroll down to find the “Health Assessment” wellcard in your Active Programs tab of your Personal Health Itinerary
· Click the arrow next to “Complete: Your Health Assessment” and then on “Start Now”
- All participants should check their paystubs on a monthly basis to ensure the $40 monthly premium incentive has been posted correctly. Paystubs available at ULink: ulink.louisville.edu (“Faculty and Staff” tab --> “Personal Information” --> section “Paycheck” link).
- Get Healthy Now offers a free health (biometric) screening per year to all employees and their spouse/qualifying adult. The screening gives you a snapshot of your physical health profile. The information can be used to complete the online health risk assessment. Employees can also use their primary care physician’s results from a physical completed within the last six months.
Health Fitness Corporation: 1-888-886-4684