Applications and program details for Summer 2020 are not yet available. Please check back soon for more information.
This program for students interested in health-related fields has been designed to help ease your adjustment to college life and build a foundation for academic success before the fall term even begins. Cardinal Academy program participants will take classes together, live in campus housing and participate in enriching out-of-class activities designed to help you learn more about undergraduate opportunities and professional careers that might be of interest to you. Current UofL students will serve as peer mentors to offer their support and guidance and help get you off to a strong start. Complete Cardinal Academy with a 2.0 GPA or higher and receive $1,000 toward your fall 2019 bill!*
How will you benefit from the program?
- Get a jump start on your college credits by taking three classes this summer
- Make a smoother transition into college-level coursework by starting your experience with an established support network
- Get to know key pre-health UofL faculty, staff and student leaders who will become part of your support system
- Receive exclusive tours of campus medical facilities and connect with community leaders in the health fields
- Receive $1,000 applied toward your fall 2019 bill* when you complete Cardinal Academy in good academic standing with a 2.0 grade point average or higher
- Get an early experience living on campus, have fun and make lifelong friends
Ready to find out more about Cardinal Academy? Click the Cardinal Academy Program Details page to learn more.
*The $1000 award for students who complete Cardinal Academy in Good Academic Standing with a 2.0 grade point average or higher will be applied via UofL Financial Aid following all policies and guidelines set forth by the UofL Financial Aid Office.