Ambassador Peer Mentors
Ambassadors begin work with first time freshmen starting at Welcome Week and continuing through the first year. These outstanding upperclass student leaders can help ease your college transitions, help you form campus connections and facilitate your success at UofL. Your Ambassador can offer you valuable insights and support for academic and personal challenges that you're likely to encounter as new or returning student.
You'll meet your Ambassador at Welcome Week and Winter Welcome, you can meet with them in person throughout the school year in the Student Success Center in the Belknap Academic Building, and your mentor will connect with you via email.
Connecting with your Ambassador provides benefits such as:
- Regular communication and connection with fellow students
- Introduction to academic & campus resources
- Leadership opportunities through campus organizations
- Resources to support successful college transitions
- Providing a resource during your college career and beyond