How It Works
The CARDS Success Series is a great way to stay involved throughout your entire first year here at UofL, and nothing is better than being rewarded for attending fun UofL events! Here's how it works:
- All first time freshmen and transfer students in their first two semesters at UofL are eligible to earn rewards, and every UofL student is welcome to attend any CARDS Event.
- At each CARDS we'll track attendance, so bring your Student ID to all events and make sure you sign or swipe in.
- You earn a guaranteed once you have attended the minimum number of designated CARDS events set for the semester, and you'll also be entered to win a $500 scholarship for meeting that semester's requirements. You can earn a reward and a scholarship entry in each of the first two semesters you are enrolled. Students who reach the minimum attendance requirements in both of your first two semesters will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a $1,000 scholarship.
- First Year Initiatives compiles attendance records for all CARDS events, and we will notify participants when you have reached your minimums and earned your reward. At that time we will let you know when reward pick up will be scheduled. If you have questions about your progress, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and student ID.
- Although your attendance at certain events may be expected during Welcome Week, overall program completion is optional.
It's as easy as that to get involved and have fun on your way toward the best year ever, including fabulous CARDS Success Series rewards!