Find Your Fit leaders are actively recruiting faculty participants to teach the Personal and Academic Inquiry seminars.
Teaching this seminar offers instructors:
- The opportunity to explore your academic interests with students in an innovative learning experience;
- The opportunity to go deep on focused teaching and mentoring in small seminar format;
- The opportunity to design and teach this seminar on a subject you are interested in
- Explore a topic with students through an innovative cross-disciplinary approach;
- Learn innovative pedagogical practices and engaged teaching methods and try them out in a small seminar format;
- Collaborate and learn how to design and launch this new QEP seminar as part of a new instructional team approach in which an advisor and librarian provide strategic support to the instructor and students throughout the semester;
- Participate in a learning community the semester prior to teaching in which ongoing guidance with peers and the other members of the instructional team understand the contours your course in relation to the goals and teaching methods of the QEP.