Refer to the Student Financial Aid Office's Department Portal to access a variety of information for UofL Departments, such as:
- How to post departmental scholarships for students
- How to process payments to or on behalf of students
- Undergraduate stacking policy
- General policies and procedures for departmental funding used to support students
- Federal Work Study (FWS) program information
- Requesting data for departmental scholarship administration
Portal access is restricted; credentials are required.
How may we assist you?
Email service for students, communications and all resource information directed to students
A dedicated student and communication service account is monitored by a team equipped to provide assistance to students.
Email Financial Aid Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated call center is available to assist with all phone inquiries.
Call Student Financial Aid at: (502) 852-5511
Email service for administrative partners only
A dedicated operations service account is monitored by a team equipped to provide assistance to administrative partners.
Email Financial Aid Operations at: email@example.com
Need more help?
Contact a member of the Student Financial Aid Fiscal and Operational Management Team directly.
Brittini Wise 502.852.1369 firstname.lastname@example.org | Angela Beverly 502.852.5517 email@example.com
Katie Farmer 502.852.6037 firstname.lastname@example.org | Rachel Kirk 502.852.8379 email@example.com
Angela Black 502.852.3870 firstname.lastname@example.org