Consent for Online W-2 Delivery
Online delivery gives you access to your W-2 earlier than the traditional process of receiving your W-2 by mail.
It also eliminates the chance that your W-2 will get lost, misdirected, or delayed during delivery. Signing up, or enrolling, for online delivery is easy and secure. You can always change your mind and withdraw your enrollment consent at any time. (If you initially elect online service, your consent will remain in effect until you withdraw it.)
If you do choose online delivery of your original W-2, you will not receive the traditional paper copy in the mail, but you will be able to both view and print your W-2 directly from your secure account.
Once enrolled, you will receive an email confirmation and another email notice as soon as your W-2 is available for viewing and printing. Employees who opt for the online service will probably see their W-2 information around January 15th.
Our W-2 eXpress service works with a variety of tax preparation software providers, so that you can download your W-2 information directly to their tax software. Valid service providers are:
- Turbo Tax
- Turbo Tax Finance Center
- Liberty Tax Service
- Tax ACT
- H & R Block
The W-2 Express website provides a variety of online demonstrations and tutorials relating to W-2 information. This information is available to you as Flash presentations and step-by-step pdf documents. It is not necessary to log into the W-2 Expess website to obtain this information. Current topics include:
- How To Log In To W-2 eXpress
- How To Consent For Online Delivery
- How To Get Your Original W-2
- How To Get A Reprint of Your W-2
- How To Make Correction To Your W-2 (Obtain a W-2C)
Employees interested in receiving online W-2 delivery have until 12:01 a.m. on January 11, 2012 to initiate their consent request.
Proceeding To The W2express Web Site
Go to the W-2Express website. After logging on, enter 11443 in the box labeled "Employer Name or Employer Code."
- Enter your seven-digit employee ID in the "Employee ID" field. Tab or click to the PIN field and enter your PIN (personal identification number). Your PIN is your birth date in the format of MMDDYYYY. (Example: if your birth date is February 29, 1948, your PIN would be 02291948.) Click "Continue."
- You will be prompted to provide an e-mail address in case you ever need to re-set your PIN. You can either click on "Continue" to provide an e-mail address, or click "Skip" (Hold the "CTRL" button and click "Skip" if you are using a pop-up blocker) to proceed.