View Your Paycheck
Instructions to view your paycheck online:
- Log in to ULink.
- Type in your university user name and password in the Sign-in box.
- Select the Faculty/Staff Services tab. In the Personal Information section, select Paycheck.
Please ensure that any pop-up blockers are disabled
The University have implemented the following improvements to the pay advice/pay stub, beginning with the January 2016 pay dates:
- Pay advice/pay stub is now available in PDF format, which is easier to save and print on a single page.
- Leave accrual balances are now saved on each pay advice/pay stub so that employees can review balances as of specific pay dates.
- Each pay advice/pay stub will now display cumulative year-to-date taxes and deduction totals, rather than only the most current pay advice/pay stub.
If you have any questions or need assistance with ULink, please contact the Helpdesk by calling 852-7997.
PDF file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download.