Robin Lee Mozer
- Assistant Professor, Term
- Room 204 B
- Bingham Humanities, Belknap Campus
- Office Hours: MWF by appointment, T 10-noon
English Courses Recently Taught:
- ENGL 101: Introduction to College Writing
- ENGL 102: Intermediate College Writing
- ENGL 202: Introduction to Creative Writing
- ENGL 304: Creative Nonfiction
- ENGL 306: Business Writing
“Disasters and Those Who Endure.” Tuscaloosa Runs This: An Anthology of Tuscaloosa Writers. Broken Futon Press. (April 2012).
“What We Really Think When You Read the Awkward Sex Scene from your New Novel Aloud.” Booth: A Journal. Butler University. (October 2011).
“What I Would Have Said to My Sister When She Was 16 and I Was 23.” [PANK]. Michigan Technical University. (September 2010).
“Folding Cycle.” Slash Pine Poetry Festival Anthology. University of Alabama. (April 2010).
Between Panic and Desire (Dinty W. Moore, Nebraska, 2007). Black Warrior Review. University of Alabama. (Online: Fall 2008).
Paired review: Sleuth (Elaine Sexton, New Issues 2003) and The Farmer’s Daughter (Lynnell Edwards, Red Hen 2003). Hubbub. (Spring 2005).
Secret Frequencies: A New York Education (John Skoyles, Nebraska 2003). The New Review of Literature. (Fall 2004).
Redneck Riviera: Armadillos, Outlaws and the Demise of an American Dream (Dennis Covington, Counterpoint 2004). First Draft: The Journal of the Alabama Writer’s Forum. (Fall 2004).
- MFA in Creative Nonfiction from the Pennsylvania State University
- BA in English and Vocal Performance (double major) from Birmingham-Southern College
- • Creative Writing
- Travel Literature and Writing
- Business/Technical Writing
- Modern American Literature
- First Year Composition
- Creative Writing
- Young Adult Literature