- To update your faculty profile first log-in to the department website, using your university ID and password.
- Once you have logged-in to the site select “Our Faculty and Staff” from the left navigation bar.
- Locate yourself in the appropriate directory and click on your name. This should open up the pages with your profile information.
- To edit your pages, select the edit tab from the green menu bar at the top of the page. With the edit window open you can now update your information by selecting any of the text boxes.
If you do not have a green menu bar your permissions have not been set correctly and you will need to contact the English Department Tier 1.
- Page 1- University Information
Most of this information on this page will be added when we add you as a user to the department site, but the fields can be updated at any time.
- Office / Room Number
- Building Location
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email Address
At this time we are attempting to standardize the faculty photos so please work with the Department Program Coordinator or Tier 1, if you would like to upload a different photo. When you have completed the edits for this page or if there are no edits select “Next” at the bottom of the page to move to page two.
- Page 2- Professional Information
You can update the following areas by selecting any of the text boxes.
- Personal Website
- Teaching Areas
- Research Areas and Projects
- Honors and Awards
- Professional Memberships
In the biography section you will find an edit box similar to what we used with the previous website. Please note that “Office Hours” is the first line of every biography since there is no unique field. Students are constantly requesting that faculty post their office hours online so it is essential that you update this area at the beginning of every semester.
- Select “Save” when you have completed all of your edits on page 1 and 2.
Faculty Publications Instructions
Add a publication
- Select “add pdpublication” from the green menu bar. This link will open directly to the edit page.
- Enter the title of your publication
- In the text editor window enter the details about your publication
- Enter the publication date
- Select the type of publication
- Select “Save”
Edit an existing publication
- While viewing your department profile page scroll down to the section that lists your publications
- Select the view>> link to open a detailed listing of your publication
- To edit the details select the “edit” tab from the menu bar. You can now edit the publication as needed.
- Select “Save” when all the changes are complete