Faculty are encourage to update and individualize their course descriptions every semester, so that students can make informed decisions when registering for classes.
Courses are added by the website administrator. If you can not locate your course or your course is listed incorrectly please notify Amanda Thompson.
- To begin follow this link Course Description Database and login using your University user id and password.
- Click on the link that reads "Course descriptions for individual sections".
- Select the appropriate semester and year (i.e., Fall 2008) and click the "Submit" button.
- Find your course on the list and click on the "Edit Section" button.
- Update the information for your course in the description field. You may use the text editor to customize the look of your text. You may also enter an alternate title for your course in the "Alternate Section Title" field.
- Please do not alter the Status, Instructor, Day, Time or Room fields.
- When you are done entering text, press the "Update Section" button.
- You can now search the schedule for your next course and repeat the process.
- To exit the course list select the link "Return to Main Administration page" at the end of the page.
- You can log out of the administrative site by selecting the "Log Out" button, or you may return to the English Department website by selecting the link at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, you will automatically be logged out after 30 minutes of no activity.