Creating Your Student Engagement Record
The directions below will help you complete, edit and maintain the student engagement record.
- Log in. Go to ULink and enter your User ID and password to log in. Select the Student Services tab at the top left corner and scroll down to find Engagement Report in the Personal Information section.
- Categories: After logging in, you will see tabs of the categories available for your Student Engagement Record.
- Add an Activity. Select a category then add a new activity by typing in your activity or looking it up by clicking the magnifying glass and selecting from a list of activities. Add another activity to that category by clicking the plus sign.
- Edit an Activity. Edit an existing activity by selecting a category, then selecting the activity you wish to update. If you wish to end the activity, change the End Date to reflect the activity has ended.
- Existing Information. If you have already entered information for an activity you can simply edit it by clicking on the appropriate category tab, finding the activity you wish to update, edit the content and save.
- Generate your Report. Generate a report by clicking on the Engagement Introduction tab then the “Generate Report” button. This report will appear in another browser window and may be printed or saved as a PDF to your computer.
Some activities will be automatically added to your engagement record. These include events where your ID (UofL Cardinal) card was scanned and/or activities of which UofL has a record. Some examples are service learning types of activities: internships/co-ops, independent research, study abroad, fraternities/sororities, athletics and attendance at university performances.
For these activities, you can simply edit them to add additional information and your comments.