1. What is a Listserv mailing list?A Listserv mailing list allows you to create, manage and control email lists online.
2. Why were public GroupWise distribution lists with students in them converted to Listserv lists?As students moved from GroupWise to CardMail, their entries in GroupWise distribution lists no longer worked. The need to include students on email lists still exists, so Information Technology converted them to Listserv lists to ensure students receive the email messages you send to them using an email list.
3. How do I log in to Listserv?View instructions for logging in to Listserv (PDF).
4. How do I add subscribers to an existing Listserv list?View instructions for adding a subscriber to a Listserv list (PDF).
5. How do I delete subscribers from from an existing Listserv list?View instructions for adding a subscriber to a Listserv list (PDF).
6. How do I request a new Listserv list?To request a new Listserv list, go to: http://uofl.louisville.edu/it/listserv/lsrequestform.html
7. Can I retract an email that is sent to a Listserv list?No, because Listserv messages are sent external to the GroupWise system, you cannot retract a message once it has been sent.
8. What email address should I use to subscribe to a Listserv list?