Outstanding New Organization
Organization Award Nomination Form
InstructionsStudent organizations and groups may be nominated by a student, a faculty member, a staff member, an organization or may nominate themselves for one of the Awards. One form must be completed for every award for which one wishes to be considered. Student Organizations will only be recognized for one award.
A nomination must have all parts to be considered by the selection committee. It is the responsibility of the nominator to turn in a complete packet. All forms must be submitted electronically by 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 9, 2012.
- Answers to all questions are complete
- Supporting documentation describing the person or organization in relation to the criteria listed above may be submitted.
- Two ( 2) letters of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline. (These may come from peers, advisors, organization members, etc.) Please use Recommendation Form
- For individuals, a resume for the nominee is provided.
- Digital photos of the event or activity including a group photo of the student organization as appropriate.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF NOMINATIONS IS 5:00 PM ON FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2012.
Attach Letters of Recommendation and other supporting documents.DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF NOMINATIONS IS 5:00 PM ON FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2012.