Skip to Main Content
- American Dental Education Association - National Organization for Dental Education
- American Dental Association - Professional Association of Dentists
- American Dental Hygiene Association - Professional Association of Dental Hygienists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (DMD) - National Dental Honor Society
- Sigma Phi Alpha (Dental Hygiene) - National Dental Hygiene Honor Society
- Western Regional Boards-WREB - Information regarding testing locations, dates, etc.
- Southern Regional Testing Agency-SRTA - Testing dates, locations and general information
- National Board Dental Examinations - Written board exam information for DMD and Dental Hygiene
- Kentucky Board of Dentistry - Regulates licensure, application and renewal fees, continuing education, and more.
- American Association for Dental Research - Advances research and increases knowledge for the improvement of oral health.
- Louisville American Student Dental Association - A student run organization that combines the Louisville chapter of the American Student Dental Association with ULSD student government. It represents the interests of both DMD students and Dental Hygiene students.
- Student National Dental Association - One of the missions of the SNDA is to increase the number of minorities in the field of dentistry.
- American Student Dental Association - ASDA exists to protect and advance the rights, interests and welfare of dental students.
- American Association of Women Dentists- The mission of the AAWD is to be the recognized resource for connecting and enriching the lives of women dentists.
- Remote Area Medical - The Remote Area Medical Volunteer Corps is a non-profit, volunteer, airborne relief corps dedicated to serving mankind by providing free health care, dental care, eye care, veterinary services, and technical and educational assistance to people in remote areas of the United States and the world.
- Christian Medical & Dental Association - Christian Medical and Dental Association exists to glorify God-by motivating, educating and equipping Christian doctors and students.
- Hispanic Student Dental Association - The Hispanic Dental Association is a national, non-profit organization comprised of oral health professionals and students dedicated to promoting and improving the oral health of the Hispanic community and providing advocacy for Hispanic oral health professionals across the US.
- Alginate Videos- Alginate/Cast pouring videos relating to Dr. Baughman's course, featuring Drs. Morris and Mansfield. QR Code- Capture the videos on your iPad or iPhone!