The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Sep 28, 2016 Pediatric teaching hospital renamed Norton Children’s Hospital
- Sep 28, 2016 Building global relationships, expanding public health knowledge in Ghana
- Sep 28, 2016 PhTx graduate student Aaron Neely receives ASCB travel award to present research
- Sep 28, 2016 Chinese students learn about public health in the United States
- Sep 27, 2016 Mayor’s forum on possible e-cigarette, hookah ban features two University of Louisville researchers