The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Sep 26, 2016 Mayor’s forum on possible e-cigarette, hookah ban features UofL researchers
- Sep 26, 2016 Zimple Kurlawala awarded Arno Spatola Endowment Graduate Research Fellowship from the Institute or Molecular Diversity & Drug Design
- Sep 26, 2016 Dr. Levi Beverly receives NIH diversity supplement to support dissertation research of Doug Saforo
- Sep 26, 2016 Metagenomics and health proposal selected to be funded
- Sep 23, 2016 School of Nursing alumna chosen as president of AWHONN Board of Directors