The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Apr 06, 2016 Second-year dental students called to train in health and social justice
- Apr 01, 2016 UofL dental school faculty elected president of the American Academy of Oral Medicine
- Mar 09, 2016 UofL School of Dentistry receives six year reaccreditation
- Mar 08, 2016 Enhanced dental patient security, student experience among benefits of new HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based secure messaging system
- Mar 02, 2016 A faster route to dental implants
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Apr 30, 2016 Fireworks-related burns requiring hospital stays skyrocket among kids
- Apr 29, 2016 Certified nurse midwife to discuss hormones’ role in labor, childbirth
- Apr 27, 2016 Nursing professor receives American Association of Nurse Practitioners State Award for Excellence
- Apr 27, 2016 UofL School of Nursing team receives top prize for poster
- Apr 26, 2016 UofL pediatrician elected chair of national committee