The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Oct 27, 2016 Faculty, students, alumni to present at APHA 2016
- Oct 27, 2016 UofL-led researchers developing ethical standards for biorepositories
- Oct 25, 2016 Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Oct 24, 2016 New robotic device to boost balance in spinal cord injury patients at UofL
- Oct 19, 2016 Indiana woman undergoes double hand transplant