The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Oct 19, 2016 Indiana woman undergoes double hand transplant
- Oct 19, 2016 Alumni Fellow transitioned from bedside nurse to leadership role at FDA
- Oct 19, 2016 Department members shine at 2016 Research!Louisville
- Oct 19, 2016 Access to Oral Health Care in Kentucky Has Increased, Yet Children Face Pressing Oral Health Needs
- Oct 17, 2016 Callen begins term as Association of Professors of Dermatology president