The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- May 20, 2016 Congratulations to our recent graduates
- May 16, 2016 Grant receives high honor from Transylvania University
- May 11, 2016 Health professionals can expand primary care skills through UofL dentistry continuing education courses
- May 10, 2016 Dentistry turns art for a good cause
- May 02, 2016 Rural Kentucky residents gain improved access to health care
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- May 27, 2016 National AARP, Area Agencies on Aging leaders featured at optimal aging conference, June 12-14
- May 26, 2016 Master's Entry into Professional Nursing program featured on UofL Today
- May 24, 2016 Two UofL medical students receive Fulbright-Fogarty Fellowships for research in sub-Saharan Africa
- May 24, 2016 Mobile health units tested at School of Nursing-run clinic
- May 24, 2016 School of Nursing poster awarded by American Burn Association