The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Scheduling a visit to the School of Dentistry soon? If so, please click on the image above to view updated visitor information. We look forward to your visit!
New Dentures, New Smile!
We are now screening patients interested in a new set of dentures.
Denture cost: $198.
For more information, call 502-852-0439.
- Mar 20, 2017 Getting to the School of Dentistry just got a little easier
- Mar 09, 2017 Prosthodontic residents win all three awards in clinical poster competition at international meeting
- Mar 01, 2017 M.S. in Oral Biology student finds unique opportunity in Sandell's lab
- Mar 01, 2017 UofL School of Dentistry students present to Jeffersontown Elementary students
- Feb 27, 2017 UofL’s School of Dentistry boasts top 15 national ranking in research dollars
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Mar 24, 2017 Pharmacology and Toxicology Graduate Students receive awards at annual meeting of the Society of Toxicology
- Mar 22, 2017 National Public Health Week 2017
- Mar 22, 2017 Nominate a deserving medical resident for inaugural awards
- Mar 22, 2017 Expanding STEM education is the focus of new degree collaborative
- Mar 21, 2017 Buchino serves on a panel related to health care access and utilization