The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Mar 04, 2015 Discussion on coping with stress rescheduled for March 24
- Mar 04, 2015 Dean Hern, Polivka selected for University of Cincinnati College of Nursing Legacy Award
- Mar 04, 2015 Race in medicine and biomedical research discussed March 11
- Mar 03, 2015 Save the date now for health career information later
- Feb 25, 2015 Coping with stress discussed March 5