The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Sep 21, 2016 Unique program for medical students and Parkinson’s disease patients to be presented at World Parkinson Congress
- Sep 21, 2016 Four School of Nursing faculty members receive UofL awards
- Sep 21, 2016 UofL research team awarded more than $1.6 million by NIH to study environmental influences on child health
- Sep 20, 2016 Nursing scholar presents impact of postpartum depression research in Australia
- Sep 19, 2016 Addressing the problem of smoking