Now available in courses.
SafeAssign™ is a plagiarism prevention service, offered in the Blackboard Learning System. This service helps educators prevent plagiarism by detecting unoriginal content in student papers. In addition to acting as a plagiarism deterrent, it also has features designed to aid in educating students about plagiarism and the importance of proper attribution of any borrowed content.
- SafeAssign by Blackboard (For information about how SafeAssign works.)
University of Louisville Academic Policies and Procedures Undergraduate Catalog
Note: Please scroll down to Section 14. Promulgation of University Rules Affecting Students: Plagiarism Prevention
University of Louisville Academic Policies, Procedures, and Requirements
Note: Please scroll down to Academic Dishonesty: Plagiarism and Cheating
- SafeAssign Overview for Instructors
- Creating SafeAssignments Step-by-Step Instructions
- Using Direct Submit Step-by-Step Instructions
SafeAssign Plagiarism Prevention Training
- Additional Notes [DOC]
- SafeAssign Instructor FAQs by Blackboard
- SafeAssign for Instructors by Stony Brook University (How to use SafeAssign.)
Using Anti-Plagiarism Software by University of Pittsburgh
(Note: Silverlight required to view this presentation)