Clinical Research Design, Biostatistics, and Epidemiology
- Integrate study design/research methodology into the context of clinical and translational research from concept to publication/dissemination of findings
- providing research design consultation and support to CTSI investigators
- providing epidemiology/biostatistics support
- expanding collaborative activities in research design, biostatistics and epidemiology.
- Train investigators in research design, epidemiology, and biostatistics as they relate to clinical and translational research. The proposed work in training involves research design case conferences and training in research design epidemiology/biostatistics.
- Promote independent and collaborative research with CTSI investigators in research design, epidemiology and biostatistics through a quarterly series of research seminars on recent research/hot topics and coordinating with CTSI scientific areas of emphasis.
Room No: 123, 485 E. Gray St.
Coordinates statistical consultations and research collaborations. Responsible for overall direction of this core.
Room No.137, 485 E. Gray St
Provides expertise in statistical consultation and collaboration and coordinates the expertise of the StCC with requested help. The StCC provides widespread statistical consulting across the CTSI program.
Directs and provides consultation on all epidemiology questions/projects.